Sunday, April 3, 2011
Versatile Blogger Award
Thank you to the lovely Sophie for tagging me for this! Her blog is my new favorite to read when I'm having my downtime (AKA procrastinating instead of working on a 50% Moral Problems essay) so definitely check it out because it is so refreshingly good to read!
Seven Things About Me
1. I love food and I cannot wait to cook in my own kitchen one day, perusing recipes online is my favorite way of relaxing after a particularly long day.
2. This is becoming a bigger and more obvious aspect of my life: I am an animal lover and big tree hugger. I do run around hugging trees routinely in fact...provided they have no spiders on them.
3. I own a hermit crab (I used to have two, one passed away earlier this year ): ) and apparently this is amusing and unusual for people to hear. They make wonderful and adorable pets and I am being honest, this is coming from a person who has severe arachnophobia.
4. A recent revelation and apparently makes me "legendary": I drink Guinness and I love it. My drink of choice also happens to be scotch and coke. However that said, I do not drink all the time and see no point in getting drunk.
5. I used to be a law student until I broke up with it last year because we had no more passion in our relationship. We are still close though and may get back together next year but are taking it slow.
6. Being a true Japanese (half anyway), I can eat noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner and still want more. Ramen or udon, I will not complain. Pasta works too. My parents think I am a bit of a freak.
7. I have been a model for four years now and I still do not have an inkling of how to even use basic make up. I know basic basics but I horrify a lot of people with even the little knowledge I do possess. Hence why I am trying to learn. Also, I am preparing for when old age kicks in and I lose my youthful looks and will need make up to bejazzle my face.
Now, I tag...Susan of Darling Girl Cosmetics because she is amazing and Darling Girl is amazing so you should check both blog and store out; Wendi of Makeup Zombie who does spectacular looks and is just a wonderful person; and Stacey of Pop! Makeup whom I just met in person and love all the more - she has such wonderful blog posts that are a great read.